May 27, 2011

Perfect summer lined up!

Just one more week of studying my ass off and then my summer holidays start. Yay!

June and July I will be off and therefor have loads of time to skate, promote us and train for an upcoming bout (not sure what I'm allowed to say about that one at this stage, so I'm not saying anything, hush hush). After that bout I'm going to tropical Holland for the first time since three years, woohoo! Sun sun sun! Of course I am taking my gear with me to skate outdoors, but also to skate some Derby. Yeah! I've been in contact with Furr Rocious, of the Amsterdam Derby Dames and it turns out I'm welcome to roll with them on their training. I am SO looking forward to that. I love our girls here in the far North, but it's gonna be so awesome to meet others and play with them! But wait.. it gets better.. ADD are playing their first official bout while I'm in Holland so I get to take my friends and family to a bout to show them what it's all about.

When I come back I have my internships waiting for me. Five weeks at the hospital and five weeks at a neuro rehab centre. I'm even looking forward to that!

Now I just have to clear these exams. If I don't, I'm screwed since the retakes are when I'm in Holland and I need to clear these before I'm allowed to go out to my internships.

1 comment: