Dec 8, 2011

So driven and inspired

From the very first training that I held with LuleƄ Roller Derby I loved doing it, but lately it's just becoming more and more fun! There's a hardcore bunch that really let themselves get trained and have this ability to turn a few spoken words into a practical exercise and then get really good at it as well. And then there is the bunch that works in shifts or have other reasons to not always make it to the trainings who then are super enthusiastic once they finally can be there, which brings so much joy to the trainings. Everybody seems so inspired right now and everybody is getting so skilled. I'm having a blast!

Just had to share my after-training-high with you. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a blast too!! And you are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! :) I totally forgot to talk to you about other important stuff such as sheep.. And forgot to give Scary Mery her cash for the Ume-Bout-trip. Just because I focused on finally going to practice (a very inspiring and fun practice as well!)

    ReplyDelete