Mar 7, 2011

Black and blue!

I'll have to wait and see but my arms feel like they will soon sport some new and pretty derby kisses, left there by the wonderfull BadAss Babuska.

We did some more jams tonight and in both set-ups the other team made sure to either have a terminator as well (BadAss Babuska) or to have a blocker that would focus on me specifically (Roadkill). In a way I feel honored that I seem scary enough to get the other team to put a blocker on me specifically, but damn it made it hard to do my job! And Roadkill was nice, she would just stuff her ass in my face or push me out of bounds, but BadAss there.. oh my.. She goes for it. You can almost see this virtual reality screen in front of her face on which some cross hairs zoom in on you and then start blinking: "Target acquired! Kill!" And my brain just goes: "don't fall on the ass don't fall on the ass don't fall on the ass, shit there went their jammer!"

I didn't fall on my ass at least.

Derby kisses,
Dutchess

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaaa Well...thats me. I´m so focused!
    And you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah jag sa juh att du är läskig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a proper competitive sport :D

    ReplyDelete