Mar 14, 2011

Jamming heaven

Man I love jamming! I'm not very good at it, because as I explained in a previous post, I need more agility in avoiding last minute booty blocks (breaking fast and hard and/or jumping to the sides) to avoid blocking them in the back, which is a foul. But gees I love it! I love seeing how more and more girls actually dare to throw themselves in my way. I recieved a serious tackle from MADicken today and Cherry Lawless doesn't move out of the way anymore.


My fitness isn't really good enough for being a jammer either since I need more than 2 mins to regain consiousness after a serious jam so it's time for the snow to finally disappear so I can start running again.

Derby kisses,
Dutchess

2 comments:

  1. MWHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaa Bra att dom inte är rädd för dig längre!

    ReplyDelete