Feb 7, 2011

No skating.. just watching

So.. here I go on sunday and now tonight on monday again, to the skatehall. Not to skate, no, to watch *grumble*. We got a few more new girls and two of them have size boat, just like me, so I figured as long as I can't roll in my lovely skates myself, I might as well give the new girls a chance to roll in them. We don't really have that much stuff to loan out yet.

To not get bored I took my camera with me on sunday. Next time I should bring my tripod as well, because this was damn hard in the bad lighting.


The sisters doing some light tackling.

Yay! Thorey's first time on skates since childhood. The skates are mine.

Whip it!

Not just fun and games. Strength training is important to take and give the hits as well as to take a fall.


Still no footage of me on skates! I have some from my very first training, but that is top secret material with a need-to-know label and you do NOT need to know. Once the first learning curve starts to flatten out a bit I'll try and get some new pics or maybe even a vid.

Derby kisses,
Dutchess

No comments:

Post a Comment