Jan 24, 2011

Tall drinks of Derby water

Today there was even more fresh meat than yesterday and three (!!) of us had the same shoesize (oh yeah.. we're all tall. This is gonna be some awesome game play once we have been trained up) with only one pair of extra skates to share amongst us. So I only got to ride the last ten mins or so. I got to roll the entire training yesterday so I wanted the other two girls to have some roller time too. Two of the fresh meat hurt their tailbone like I did last week. I wonder if that is an obligatory lesson before you really learn to lean low and forward.

At school we're doing a course about how to do physio examinations which we practice on class mates. Some of my class mates were quite interested in how I got that fine Derby kiss that I got after sunday's practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment