Jan 23, 2012

Slaughters Daughters make up for it.

Sometimes I get SO frustrated... Most of the inter-league derby stuff is happening more than 1500 km from where I live: South of Sweden, Holland, Germany, UK. All those places are cheap to get from if you're traveling from Stockholm, but from where I live it would be way too expensive to travel up and down the map all the time. At least it is for me, a student with a family. The derby community is very active online, so at least I get to read about all the scrimmage weekends and the bootcamps, but it would be so much nicer to be able to attend them all as well.

What would be even nicer than attending them all, would be to attend them all with my girls in Slaughters Daughters. I know everybody says this about their team, but these girls really are amazing individuals. I love you all and let's kick some real ass and make the world notice us! RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment